Saturday, December 1, 2007

Book Titles I am reading this month

These are the books which I will be reading to up my learning curve. I do not just want to learn most of my Internet marketing skills just online alone. Hopefully, I can finished them all in a month time. Subsequently, I will be giving a review of these books which I have finished reading. I will highlight important points and lessons that I have learned especially those that I found to be of most value....

These are the books I'm currently aiming to finish by the end of this year.

1. Secrets of Internet Millionaires - by Stuart Tan

2. Startup - Start Your Own Blogging Business - by Entrepreneur Press and J.S. McDougall

3. Making a Living from Your eBay Business 2nd Ed - by Michael Miller

4. Tips and Traps for Writing an Effective Business Plan - by Greg Balanko-Dickson

5. Fast Company's Greatest Hits - Ten Years of the Most Innovative Ideas in Business - Edited by Mark N, Vamos and David Lidsky

"Why such variety of books?" one might ask.
Well, I wanted to gain knowledge on Internet marketing and how I can earn a living and perhaps get rich using the Internet.

"Book 1, 2 and 3 seems to be on par on the target but book 4 and book 5?"
These books will help to improve on my basic technical skills in business and also it will help to create an entrepreneurship mind (hopefully). So stay tuned what I have learned.

0 comments: